25 November 2009

I'm not alone

How exciting - two comments on the post before last, and my site meter tells me a few other people have read this blog other than me and the two (now one) course tutors who presumably check in with this Reflective Journal occasionally.
One from James Atherton, whose website learningandteaching.info is a brilliant resource for trainee teachers like me - and even has a ready made reference to cut and paste into the Reference page of your essays! It has all the theories and principles summarised succinctly but critically with wit, humour and further refs. He's even quoted me in his Recent Reflections blog and made some insightful comments about my moaning.
And another from Sean whose Reflective Journal post on some of the teaching he's been on the receiving end of is quite horrifying. Makes it even more ridiculous that our college has dismissed one of the apparently few good teachers in Adult Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment